Thursday, September 12, 2013

Take Me Back

Ever have one of those days that you wish you life were a golf game and you could ask for a do-over?  Sitting here gazing longingly at what was supposed to be my lunch and hoping I'm not called away from desk for another situation.  I've actually fallen into a stupor and don't know what should be my next task.  There's plenty of paperwork on my desk and I know there are tons of changes to be made ... just can't seem to focus on the task(s) at hand.  Every time I find my rhythm the phone rings and/or a face appears in my door ... filled with questions best answered by another responsible party. 

In between that I have to get on the phone to discuss medical bills that should have been paid by the insurance company, but for some unknown reason were not.  My patience gets very thin when I have to deal with people who act as if they are clueless and take great pleasure in putting me on eternal hold. 
Today has been so filled with non-productivity <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment