Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Devil Doesn't Always Wear Prada ....

What is it about some women that make them so insecure?  Why must we constantly undermine each other, tear each other down, compete with each other and fight to be the center of attention? 

As I've gotten older I've learned some things about myself ... I have very little patience for ...
  • Passive-aggressive people
  • Liars
  • Back Stabbers
  • Fakers/Phonies
  • Manipulators
  • Control Freaks
  • Narcissists
  • Bullsh*tters
  • Jealousy
Just mess ... I don't have the time or patience for messy people and women who spend their time destructively criticizing other women in an effort to lift themselves up are the most messy of them all.  It is so disheartening to watch a woman, who should be trying to uplift another woman, attempt to sabotage another woman ... simply because she wants what she thinks another woman has.  We (women) find it so difficult to be happy for another woman, to encourage another woman (without an ulterior motive) and to support another woman.  We always operate with these hidden agendas.  I have noticed this more and more since being diagnosed.  The people I've encountered on my journey have, at times, left me dumb-founded.  To be so cruel and selfish when you should be thanking your higher power and grateful ... shame on you.

I did promise myself this much ... that I wouldn't allow their actions or behavior to deter me from my calling and I would suggest anyone else facing THAT beast do the same. 

Treat them like the mess they are ... Just remember ... before you come into my house, wipe your feet off on the door mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment