Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Bucket List

The popular thing now is The Bucket List.  I never thought about having one because I’ve always felt I’ve led an adventurous life … all that is supposed to be behind me now … or is it?  Given (what the doctors say) my current health I’ve been thinking more about that bucket list.  Thinking more about the things I’ve always wanted to do but haven’t … yet.  I’ve always wanted to go on a real cruise.  Not that weekend get-away or that sitting on the dock of the bay cruise, but a real cruise.  I mean I’ll settle for the weekend get-away, but in the back of my mind I will still be hoping for that week long cruise to faraway places.  I’ve always wanted a full-length mink coat, a Lexus SUV, a large master bedroom with a sliding door leading to an enclosed patio, an indoor AND outdoor pool, a home fitness center, an in-home AV room, a colossal bathroom with a lovely vanity set, a Bichon Frise, to be debt-free … including student loans … that’s just a few things … LOL!! 
So here’s my list (so far) of things to do before I die, some have been done since I started the list, some I'm currently doing and others …. Well  ….  
20 Things to do Before You Die:
1. Stop worrying about debt.
2. Stop trying to control your outcome.
3. Look in the mirror and love yourself unconditionally.
4. Find your purpose and live it full heartedly.
5. Don't feel guilty for weight gain.
6. Travel to the place you keep thinking about.
7. Try something that scares you.
8. Be open to change.
9. Let go of your past.
10. Stop trying to change people.
11. Stop thinking you did something wrong.
12. Be yourself.
13. Follow your heart.
14. Recognize the journey is the reward.
15. Stay optimistic in difficult situations.
16. Welcome all life lessons.
17. See the opportunities in every challenge.
18. Inspire others.
19. Forgive all
20. Ask for forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment