Friday, December 13, 2013

Too Sexy ...

I often wish I had that hour-glass, fluffy-girl shape I see in all the Ashley Stewart ads … (insert deep sigh here).  I have a cousin in Va Beach, her shape is perfect for AS clothes.  She’s that full-figured girl with the flat tummy, small waist, shapely legs, beautiful feet, proportioned bosom and dynamic smile.  She can glide through a room in 6 inch heels like she was born with them on her feet.  Always flawless (even in sweats running to the drugstore) and makes everything she wears look MAH-VA-LUS!!
Me on the other hand … I ordered a coat from AS and it looked like I was wearing my big sister’s hand-me-downs.  I always have to order clothes to fit my tummy first and the rest of me last.  What I really need is to win the lottery, and then all my things could be tailored to fit.  The last dress I ordered ended up going to my daughter.  I just couldn’t make it work.
On the inside (in my mind) I am this extremely sexy, full-figured woman and everything I slip into looks amazingly A-W-E-S-O-M-E however; the mirror doesn’t lie.  I mean I’m not butt-ugly and Peterbilt is not my last name, but I (like so many others) wish I could move some of this tummy to other places.  A funny thought just popped in my head … remembering when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer and all I could think about was getting new breast and a free tummy tuck.  Oh well … guess I’ll have to keep trying the old-fashioned way.

No comments:

Post a Comment