Monday, January 20, 2014

Lies and Consequences

It is so sad when people lie to hurt others and even worse when those people are your family.  It is even sadder when people don’t know (or care) what or whom they are really hurting.

In this world there are times when all you have is your word.  When you make a promise to someone or an agreement with someone, you should live up to that promise or agreement.  You shouldn’t try to go back on your word and you definitely shouldn’t try to destroy someone’s life in the process.  When you begin to hide the truth, cloud the issues, ignore the facts, disregard feelings, resort to slander and attempt to spread vicious lies … you’ve reached a new kind of low.  I am sick and tired of being the one to always forgive, the one who gets dragged through the mud and doesn’t throw the mud back at those who dragged me through.  So as a part of my ‘forgiveness’ I’m doing some ‘letting go’.  If your intent is to drag folks through the mud while you pretend to be pristine and the ‘victim’ … trust and believe … your show is about to hit the stage … and I’m pulling the curtains. 

For the last four and a half years I’ve had the unfortunate opportunity to watch my family be torn apart by lies, deceitful manipulation and selfish motives.  I cannot sit back and just “do nothing” while the people I love are destroying themselves and being destroyed.  I’m not going to discuss how you shared with me your intent on selling your then unborn baby.  I’m not going to discuss how you expressed no emotion for the baby.  I’m not going to discuss how you agreed BEFORE the baby was born to allow those you’ve chosen to slander (on social media) to adopt the baby.  I’m not going to discuss how you lied on, disrespected and even disowned family.  What I am going to do is ask you to stop and think for a moment … think about the life you are really going to destroy … think about that child.  Notice I did not say “baby”.  That child will be 5 years old this year and will be celebrating with THE ONLY MOTHER AND FATHER THAT CHILD HAS KNOWN SINCE BIRTH.  Think about how that child would feel being torn away from the only parents that child has ever known.  Think about how that child would never forgive you for taking away the only parents that child has ever known.  Think about how that child would feel knowing you took away the love, the home, and the life to which that child was accustomed.  Think about the well-being of that child and how your selfish actions, your lies and your deceitful behavior would affect that child.  Think about all those things as you continue to weave lie after lie to cover the truth.

You say you want the “truth” to be heard … well then … perhaps you should start telling the “truth”. 
For those interested in reading the truth, the link to the FINAL court case from August 2013, is included.

No comments:

Post a Comment